Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: AD: Staff needed soon for Winds of Harmony  (Read 2152 times)

Offline AeroTalon

• Mr. Aero Talon
  • Intergalactic Cowboy
    • The Winds of Harmony
AD: Staff needed soon for Winds of Harmony
« on: October 21, 2005, 12:43:35 PM »
I have revamped Dreamtune successfully into Winds of Harmony.

WoH is up and running at http://www.Windsoh.net and its intention should be clear...we are looking to offer support on many different levels with only a single login rather then many different logins, many different communities.

Sort of in the gray as how pay will be out, but rest assured before "an hour of work" will be done, the wages will be figured out.

Aero.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 03:43:50 AM by human2.0b »
www.Windsoh.net
The Winds of Harmony

"Peace, Thoughts, Understanding. These are the Winds of Harmony."

Offline AeroTalon

• Mr. Aero Talon
  • Intergalactic Cowboy
    • The Winds of Harmony
Re: AD: Staff needed soon for Winds of Harmony
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 12:43:48 PM »
Oh, it will be profitable as well. I'll make sure that any cash made off the site will generously be given to the staff and members of the community. [Sort of like what we were doing with Dreamtune, this way however it will be automated.  ]
www.Windsoh.net
The Winds of Harmony

Offline AeroTalon

• Mr. Aero Talon
  • Intergalactic Cowboy
    • The Winds of Harmony
Re: AD: Staff needed soon for Winds of Harmony
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 12:44:03 PM »
Right now I'm looking at $50/staff member per month [out of pocket] plus any google ad revenue we receive. {as far as pay goes}

Also, I'm looking to start accepting applications November 1st, 2005 and will be accepting the last one the night before December 1st. I want to have a full crew on hand before December 1st, 2005.

Starting today however you can submit the applications to my email address AeroTalon*yahoo.com {Note however that I will accept only applications from members of Windsoh.net Support Network.} If you have no interest other then making money I really don't want you at Winds of Harmony. I want people who can help with conversations, lead chats and help the flow of information happen at the Support Network.

You do this for me and I will certainly "spread the wealth" as it were.

Aero.
www.Windsoh.net
The Winds of Harmony