Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Question about using links :  (Read 4375 times)

Offline RAT

• Wizard of Telecastria
  • Senior Moderator
  • Über Jedi
  • HAIRNT !
    • RATtreks.com
Question about using links :
« on: July 29, 2005, 07:24:33 PM »
 :?  I am now set-up with LP as an affiliate,, BUT,  when I click on the place to get links and code to display on my website it is a page of static images, no way to choose one, and up top has place to click and download the "logo in EPS format" and the "LP techno theme song". Is the EPS thing what I want ???, and if it is, what the **** do I open that kind of file with ???!!! I have tried everything i have and nothing works. PLease help !!!! Thanks in advance as always.

RAT

Lupine1647

Re: Question about using links :
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 07:27:34 PM »
What you do is save the images and you can put those up on your site and link them using your affiliate URL. The LP theme song is just a song you can download in mp3 format, I plan on using it in my little Welcome to the forums flash movie i'm making.

Offline RAT

• Wizard of Telecastria
  • Senior Moderator
  • Über Jedi
  • HAIRNT !
    • RATtreks.com
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 08:09:40 PM »
Thanx Lupine, kinda thought that would work but wondered what an .EPS was and how to open it !! It bugs me when I cant open something !!! Now I need to know How to replace the mambo syndicate thing at the bottom of the user menu thingy with the LP logo I want to use to make my link ??? (I asked this in the webhosting help just now also)  Thanks for the help as always !!   :thumb:

Offline RAT

• Wizard of Telecastria
  • Senior Moderator
  • Über Jedi
  • HAIRNT !
    • RATtreks.com
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 06:25:38 PM »
Guess this category isnt visited much,,,,,anyway I got it all figured out and working on the site !!  Am happy RAT now !!   :D

amy

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005, 12:08:03 PM »
Hi RAT,

Sorry I didn't catch this sooner.  Please mail affiliate@lunarpages.com if you need immediate assistance.

Offline RAT

• Wizard of Telecastria
  • Senior Moderator
  • Über Jedi
  • HAIRNT !
    • RATtreks.com
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2005, 08:32:30 AM »
Thanx Amy !! & Have  A     G`ood Day !!