Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Formmail HELP!  (Read 6960 times)

Offline xeon

• Space Explorer
Formmail HELP!
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2004, 05:27:33 PM »
Quote from: leighsww
Quote from: xeon
Yes Leighwss this email is not sent to the visitors but it send to one of my client and to my boss. previously I was using the other script which sent us email from the account postmaster@xelleration.ca.

Ah, then I would recommend that you use a particular email address, then have it forward to your client and boss. You can create the "forwarding" via cPanel.

Sorry for my english. Yes thats what I am doing. but right now email comes from the visitors email address and I want postmaster one email address to use as a sender. I am using compliance@xelleration.ca account as a reciever.

leighsww

Formmail HELP!
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2004, 05:44:32 PM »
Oh, that is a bit trickier then and might not be doable with the script itself as it stands.

You may have to just have the results of the form sent to yourself first, then forward it to your client/boss via Outlook Express (or whatever your email client) under that email account name to have that email address show in the "From:".

Or you might be able to have a/the script do that, but that is beyond my scope of knowledge, so I wouldn't be able to help you with that.