Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Only enough css to be dangerous  (Read 7597 times)

Offline TranzNDance

• Princess of Naboo
  • Berserker Poster
    • Thu Tu's Blog
Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2004, 10:39:24 PM »
I'll just say that I saw the quote before it got deleted...
:whip: :love: :whip: :love: :whip: :love:

Offline ronmsf2

• Master Jedi
Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2004, 08:05:04 AM »
Okay leigh I was about ready to believe you, and to go on with the thread about naming stars... oh you sounded so sincere... but then I read this....

Quote from: Danielle
Now, did you want me to vouch how Ron is better off not knowing what mean and perverse things you said in the quote I removed?  :?

and now me thinks you were just trying to distract me so I would forget about the terrible mean things you said about me... but the cat is out of the bag and now I'll never forget.... Grrrrrrr   :whip:   Shame on you leigh, shame on you... you are so mean....

Oh wait.. I feel a female trap ensaring me...  that's what you want isn't it?  For me to think you a mean and cruel... and to stop saying you are sweet...  Is Danielle's post meant to make me think you are mean and cruel?   Ohhhhhhh I hate dealing with the female mind... especially when two or more of them get together... Arrrggghhhhhh... I never know what they're really saying...

And Thu's post...  

I'll just say that I saw the quote before it got deleted...

It's just plain vague... purposefully... to confuse me even more?

Ohhhh I don't like it when you girls get together....  :whip:  :whip:

:?  :(  :abduct:
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars" -Henry Van Dyke

"Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel." -Socrates

Offline TranzNDance

• Princess of Naboo
  • Berserker Poster
    • Thu Tu's Blog
Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2004, 08:58:58 AM »
:evil:  :evil:

leighsww

Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2004, 11:08:27 AM »
LOL ... what a funny twist!!  :o Hehe, this turned out better than I thought!! :D  

Thanks, ladies!  :thumb:  :yey: :love:

{ serious mode } I really didn't mean to ruin your thread and wouldn't have if Dani hadn't quote me!!!  :whip:

It was actually a serious post I made to you, nothing naughty or mean (for once) :).  I removed it, because like Dani, it was after-the-fact.

Anyway, sorry, about that, Ron, and to make up, let me say that your website is really looking good!  :thumb:

Unfortunately, not too much action on your poor forum, LOL. Looks like if it weren't for confused, you'd be darn right lonely, LOL (gave me a good laugh reading his posts, especially in this section):

http://www.rml3.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

And this post, I loved when he starts out by saying, "Anybody know ..." when he knows it's just you and him visiting your forum, LOL:

http://www.rml3.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21

And this one, totally cracked me up when I even just saw his name there (poor confused, still trying to get info before he's 18 :) ):

http://www.rml3.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=25

Anyway, confused's contributions there brought such a warm, tender and affectionate feeling in my heart for the little guy!! He's GREAT, isn't he?!! :thumb: :love: (but you know that he was just posting there, cuz he was BORED, don't you? LOL!!!  :poke: - Am I still on serious mode?)

I will go back when I have some time and post a few things in your forum, Ron, just so it doesn't look like you bribed your son (for those who wouldn't know who confused is) to post and make it look busy  :)

Okay, after visiting Ron's forum and having a good laugh, I'm in such a great mood today!!!  :yey:  :love:

Danielle

Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2004, 11:12:56 AM »
Leigh, you are lucky you don't have your own forum (although as much as you post in the "other" forum...one would wonder if it isn't yours :P), as we might post inane stuff there all the time due to boredom or to get whipped :poke:

leighsww

Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2004, 11:27:03 AM »
Quote from: Danielle
Leigh, you are lucky you don't have your own forum (although as much as you post in the "other" forum...one would wonder if it isn't yours :P), as we might post inane stuff there all the time due to boredom or to get whipped :poke:

LOL, thank heavens for YOU I don't have a forum, otherwise just one more place for you to get addicted. But also for me, because then I wouldn't be able to come here and to the 'other' forum to whip :whip: , tease :poke: , harrass :o and love :love:  you guys!!!  :D

Hey, I am trying to keep that 'other' forum attended to, cuz I made a commitment to Hush to keep that active for all his hard work in setting it up!! You are one of the Founders too, Dani, so you should help out with that :whip:

Anyway, if I had a forum on my site, it would be for my customers and I sure as heck couldn't be whippin' them to a pulp, now could I?!! LOL  :)

Danielle

Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2004, 11:28:16 AM »
Quote from: leighsww
Anyway, if I had a forum on my site, it would be for my customers and I sure as heck couldn't be whippin' them to a pulp, now could I?!! LOL  :)

Well, there might be a certain segment of customers that would like that...

Offline ronmsf2

• Master Jedi
Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2004, 06:48:52 PM »

Okay, after visiting Ron's forum and having a good laugh...

Oh my god, my sides hurt I'm laughing so hard

Going back and reading those posts from your perspective was hilarious...

LOL ... what a funny twist!! Surprised Hehe, this turned out better than I thought!!

:-?   Yeah... you slipped out of that one quite nicely... but you won't be so fortunate next time...

Unfortunately, not too much action on your poor forum, LOL. Looks like if it weren't for confused , you'd be darn right lonely,

LOL... Yeah, it didn't really take off, and I haven't spent any time recently promoting my forums...   confused sure was a good sport about it though... I gotta hand it to him, he really tried to hang in there and help me get it started.   I've been considering going to a BLOG instead... the forum was kind of a dud!

-Ron
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars" -Henry Van Dyke

Offline TranzNDance

• Princess of Naboo
  • Berserker Poster
    • Thu Tu's Blog
Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2004, 07:08:42 PM »
confused is a sweetie. :love: He also helped to contribute to the photography section of the coppermine forums when it was new.

Offline GarveysIT

• Web Design SEO England UK
  • Berserker Poster
  • Web Design SEO England UK
    • Web Design | SEO | IT Support Stockton-on-Tees, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Durham
Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2004, 07:13:24 PM »
whats the 'other forum'

leighsww

Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2004, 07:17:10 PM »
LOL, well as you noticed Ron, I have registered on your site, and am right there now posting things. Unfortunately, I've been currently stuck there for quite a while now, cuz I'm writing a novel on one of those dang threads confused created, LOL!!!!  :)

I ain't gonna reply to ALL of them, cuz I will go crazy otherwise, but I'm replying to a few that I can think up good posts for, lol  :)

Offline ronmsf2

• Master Jedi
Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2004, 09:41:45 PM »
LOL, well as you noticed Ron, I have registered on your site, and am right there now posting things.

Grrrrrrr   :whip:

You're doing that just to make me work huh?  I was getting lazy about it, (kind of obvious huh?)...

Well, in all seriousness, thanks for stopping by and posting... I wouldn't expect much company if I were you... even confused finally jumped ship... but I'll stick around as long as you do...

leighsww

Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2004, 10:24:00 PM »
LOL, well I was trying to be supportive cuz I felt sorry for ya (and I also felt sorry for confused cuz he was looking pretty pathetic there, continuing to post knowing that the only responses would be coming from you, LOL  :poke: )

But anyway, maybe it's best you do your "blog" thingy, cuz if now it's gonna be only you and me, that's even worse, cuz now I'm the one who's gonna look pathetic   :whip: :cry:

LOL, I will stop in tomorrow to read more of the posts you and confused have done though. Some of it was quite interesting/amusing! May even post some responses myself, just for the heck of it  :D  :love:

Offline ronmsf2

• Master Jedi
Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2004, 11:25:46 PM »
now I'm the one who's gonna look pathetic   :whip: :cry:

LOL...  we don't want that now do we...