Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Only enough css to be dangerous  (Read 7664 times)

leighsww

Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2004, 02:33:37 PM »
Aarrgghhh!!! Boy, wait till I get my hands on Dani for all this trouble she caused!!!  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :cry:

Offline ronmsf2

• Master Jedi
Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2004, 03:09:35 PM »
Quote from: leighsww
Aarrgghhh!!! Boy, wait till I get my hands on Dani for all this trouble she caused!!!  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :cry:

She caused?  How do you figure that one?  You're the one that posted something mean and nasty and then needed to get rid of it  :poke:
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars" -Henry Van Dyke

"Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel." -Socrates

leighsww

Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2004, 03:19:19 PM »
Quote from: ronmsf2
She caused?  How do you figure that one?  You're the one that posted something mean and nasty and then needed to get rid of it  :poke:

It WASN'T mean and nasty, it WASN'T!!! In fact, it was on the contrary, THAT'S why I wanted it removed, silly!!! It was ... you know ... oh nevermind!!!  :cry:

I'm going home from your playground. Don't wanna play with you anymore!!!  :whip:

Offline ronmsf2

• Master Jedi
Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2004, 03:53:59 PM »

It WASN'T mean and nasty, it WASN'T!!! In fact, it was on the contrary, THAT'S why I wanted it removed, silly!!! It was ... you know ... oh nevermind!!!  :cry: :

Well you can either admit you're nice and sweet, and reveal what you wrote, or we can go with the version I'm holding in my imagination :poke:

I'm going home from your playground. Don't wanna play with you anymore!!!  :whip

Where's the emoticon that says "chalk one up for ron"...   :D
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars" -Henry Van Dyke

leighsww

Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2004, 03:56:55 PM »

Yeah, not many Loonies can get me to run away from their playground, so go ahead and feel proud of yourself  :whip:  :cry:

Oops, I think I just stepped back onto your playground  :(

Offline ronmsf2

• Master Jedi
Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2004, 04:03:32 PM »

Yeah, not many Loonies can get me to run away from their playground, so go ahead and feel proud of yourself  :whip:  :cry:

Oops, I think I just stepped back onto your playground  :(

LOL... you made my day... but I better stop while I'm ahead... I know it won't last long when you're around...  :D

leighsww

Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2004, 04:13:04 PM »
LOL... you made my day... but I better stop while I'm ahead... I know it won't last long when you're around...  :D

Leigh wraps the tetherball rope around Ron's neck!! mwahaaahaahaa  :evil:  :poke:

Hey, on a serious note (since you're into astronomy) ... my husband gave me for my birthday present earlier this year, a star named after me. Neither of us are into astronomy the way you are, but I thought it was the coolest thing!!! I was absolutely blown away by it!!

Did you hear about that?! If you didn't, you might want to do something like that for your wife on her birthday. Would score you BIG points with her, let me tell you! :wink:

Offline ronmsf2

• Master Jedi
Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2004, 04:24:19 PM »

Hey, on a serious note (since you're into astronomy) ... my husband gave me for my birthday present earlier this year, a star named after me. Neither of us are into astronomy the way you are, but I thought it was the coolest thing!!! I was absolutely blown away by it!!

Did you hear about that?! If you didn't, you might want to do something like that for your wife on her birthday. Would score you BIG points with her, let me tell you! :wink:

I have heard of it, but I didn't know it would go over so well... you really like it huh?  Maybe I will have to give that a second thought.  Believe it or not, I do try to find things that will surprise my wife and that she will really enjoy... But I have tried to show her things through a telescope... I'm all excited like a little kid, but when she looks through the telescope she just says "is that it?"  Not intended to reflect badly on her though, because that is a common reaction... most people expect to see something like they see in a magazine, but it's just not like that...  Anyway, I will look into it though.  She might be tickled at the idea of having a star named afer her.  Do you know where your star is?

leighsww

Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2004, 04:47:08 PM »
Oh, I was absolutely thrilled!! It's more just the thought that he'd do something like that for me. I guess I was touched! :love:

Anyway, here's my post where I gave my reaction when I first received it:

http://www.lunarforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=77274#77274

I'm sure that would be the same reaction your wife would have. It's not even the star itself, but the specialness of the act. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that a star is named after me, but it's more than just that. LOL, okay, okay, I know ... us silly women, but if it weren't for those romantic/precious little things you guys do that make us appreciate and love you men, then you'd be in the dog house most of the time!!  :)

Here's my star's coordinates:

http://www.lunarforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=96304#96304

Here's where my husband made his purchase (if you decide to do this for your wife):

International Star Council
Name your own star at ... http://www.yourstar.com

P.S. Looks like they have a holiday special going on now. He paid over $100 for his, so you might want to take advantage of the special (although, they may have reduced the price due to competition, as I know there are others doing the same)

Danielle

Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2004, 09:11:56 PM »
I'm here now that leigh asked me to come to her rescue in this thread:

http://www.lunarforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22565

Now, did you want me to vouch how Ron is better off not knowing what mean and perverse things you said in the quote I removed?  :?

leighsww

Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2004, 09:27:45 PM »
Dani!!!! You gonna get it!!!!  :whip:  :whip:

I was NOT mean or perverse (heh, one of the few times I actually wasn't! :D )!!!  :cry:

Dang, just forget it already!!  :-?

Leigh is getting the tetherball rope ready for Dani's neck!  :whip:

Offline GMTurner

• Berserker Poster
    • Turner's Lounge
Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2004, 09:33:27 PM »
uh huh
The above information may or may not reflect current policy, opinions, or views since it was likely made almost 10 years ago.

Danielle

Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2004, 09:34:29 PM »
See Marc, who is on vacation, is coming to your aid to help you with this  :thumb:

Offline TranzNDance

• Princess of Naboo
  • Berserker Poster
    • Thu Tu's Blog
Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2004, 09:34:38 PM »
likely story...
:whip: :love: :whip: :love: :whip: :love:

leighsww

Graphic 1 or Graphic 2?
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2004, 09:48:00 PM »
Quote from: Thu
likely story...

You talking about Marc coming to my aid, right Thu?!! That's the likely story!!  :poke:

But you believe my story, right?  :love: