Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Play my RPG!  (Read 1427 times)

Offline XMark

• Trekkie
Play my RPG!
« on: October 18, 2004, 07:45:35 AM »
Hey, I just recently released a demo of my RPG-in-progress "The ARC Legacy", which you can download HERE (5 MB). It's a Final Fantasy-styled post-apocalyptic RPG, with about 30 minutes of gameplay implemented so far. (pretty much just the introduction)

Also, if you click around my site, you'll find a few other games I made, including the older version of The ARC Legacy that I made in QBasic back in highschool. It's a complete RPG with about 12 hours of gameplay and a good storyline, but really crappy graphics and interface. Might be interesting to check out though, if only as a teaser of what the remake is going to be when it's done :)

Offline XMark

• Trekkie
Play my RPG!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2004, 07:46:29 AM »
oh, by the way, and suggestions on how to "de-uglify" my site design are welcome :)

Offline GarveysIT

• Web Design SEO England UK
  • Berserker Poster
  • Web Design SEO England UK
    • Web Design | SEO | IT Support Stockton-on-Tees, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Durham
Play my RPG!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2004, 07:46:52 AM »
im donwloading that file, i'll let you know how i get on (i've been saying for days, works dead)

Offline Gamesnmore

• Spacescooter Operator
    • Game Kiwi
Play my RPG!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2004, 06:02:45 PM »
Hey are your games on your site freeware?

I have a games site (which is currently offline cause I am just moving it to LunarPages) and would love to either add a link to your download or add your files to my server so my users can download.  If they are demos or shareware that is cool to as my site caters for these as well.

Let me know if you have any objections :)

The only thing I could say about your site design (other than it is good) is on your home page possibly have a small about this site before the news :)
Game Kiwi - The best place for games and more!

Offline XMark

• Trekkie
Play my RPG!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2004, 12:51:35 PM »
Yeah, everything on my site is freeware, though when I'm finished The ARC Legacy, I will also be selling a "special edition" of it online. I would love to have my games featured on your site!

Offline Gamesnmore

• Spacescooter Operator
    • Game Kiwi
Play my RPG!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2004, 02:45:25 PM »
Thank you.  I will be adding your games later this week :)
Game Kiwi - The best place for games and more!