parish2, I had set the permissions correctly, so that would not be the problem. Like I said, the script with your exact form worked on my server, and you received the emails when I tested it there.
Okay, let's try a few things more. I am going to put another form on your server and see if it may be something with your form. If my form on your server works and sends you the email, then we can try to narrow down what in the form may be not working with your server (a filter probably).
Don't give up just quite yet, because you will be paying more and getting less support elsewhere, thus I'd hate to see you leave with more frustrations to follow.