Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Squirrelmail sending three emails?  (Read 398 times)

Offline mdeligny

• Spaceship Navigator
Squirrelmail sending three emails?
« on: April 28, 2004, 12:54:12 PM »
I've setup my own squirrelmail several times on Lunar and have had no issues or problems. It's always worked good. Lately, even after some new fresh installs of it...it seems to send three of the same emails to the recipient. I've checked the config file over and over...and there's nothing wrong with it. Anyone else experience this problem or some thing similar? Thanks!

Offline Ed

• Berserker Poster
    • Joke A Whenever
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2004, 01:03:34 PM »
mdelighny - Are you sure that your system is only sending the form data once? When you posted this topic it created .... you guessed it -> 3 copies of itself. Seems as if the post command was sent 3 times.

Do you get this error using any other browsers?

- Ed
P.S. I've delete the 2 other duplicate copies of this thread in order to keep things sane here  :thumb:

Offline mdeligny

• Spaceship Navigator
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2004, 05:00:02 PM »
Wow, that was unexpected. The culprit is my computer at work, which is on a very secure 1gbit network. OC48 to be exact. I'm posting this one from home...so I suspect it will probably not display three times. If it does, please let me know. Crazy weird stuff going on here. :)

Quote from: Ed
mdelighny - Are you sure that your system is only sending the form data once? When you posted this topic it created .... you guessed it -> 3 copies of itself. Seems as if the post command was sent 3 times.

Do you get this error using any other browsers?

- Ed
P.S. I've delete the 2 other duplicate copies of this thread in order to keep things sane here  :thumb: