Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Lunarpages response time to Support Tickets  (Read 716 times)

Offline wrightya

Lunarpages response time to Support Tickets
« on: May 05, 2019, 12:59:35 PM »
I have been a customer of Lunarpages since 2007, with multiple server accounts and never had a serious unresolved issue until now. Yesterday I made a mistake in the Cpanel and all my sites went down, it's been 19 hours since I submitted a support ticket and still have not had a reply, is this the new normal? 24 hour phone line goes to a voice mail that never gets returned. I just really need to known what's the response time, so I can get some sleep and stop stressing that I my lose all my sites data soon.

Regards
Robert

Offline MrPhil

• Senior Moderator
  • Berserker Poster
Re: Lunarpages response time to Support Tickets
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 02:02:49 PM »
There is no "24 hour phone line", at least for normal shared server support. The phone is weekdays (except holidays), something like 0500 to 1900 PT (check lunarpages.com for exact current hours).

Tickets via the Help Desk page (https://support.lunarpages.com) or by email (support@lunarpages.com) should be accepted 24-7. Within minutes you should get an acknowledgement with a ticket number. Did you not receive such?

In the meantime, do you know exactly what went wrong, and that it's something that only support can fix? If not, you're welcome to ask here and maybe I (or someone else) can help you out.
Visit My Site

E-mail Me
-= From the ashes shall rise a sooty tern =-

Offline wrightya

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 06:06:06 PM »
Thanks for the reply,

I supposed to have Dedicated support 24/7/365 with phone support, at this time of reply it's been 25hrs. I'm a long time customer and never had a "NO RESPONSE" to this degree from Lunarpages.

Yes; I did receive support ticket number.

My problem can only be corrected by support, I accidentally deleted a old website folder that was connected to all my sites and I need a restore from back to 8pm CST on yesterday when all this happened, I didn't backup.

So that's why I need support to respond and restore ASAP. I would hate to leave after so many years, but sometimes change is good.

Regards
Robert

Offline MrPhil

• Senior Moderator
  • Berserker Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 05:55:41 AM »
If it's been that long, it's possible that the ticket fell through a crack somewhere (if you didn't get a response saying that there would likely be a delay while something extensive was done). I'd give it a nudge, maybe escalate to supervisor, just to make sure someone sees it.
Visit My Site

E-mail Me
-= From the ashes shall rise a sooty tern =-