Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: Anything going on with LunarPages and the other hosting company?  (Read 705 times)

Offline viprit

I ask because today I've noticed LunarPages have done their site to look a lot like the other hosting company's layout (split image landing page on desktop) and are using the same green branding as the other hosting company; even to the point that both are using #00a63f Green (I inspected element). Bit odd, since LunarPages always used orange.

Bit tinfoil hat this but is there an M/A on the way? I guess it might just be lazy web designers or testing a hypothesis that the other hosting company green results in conversion...

Offline viprit

Re: Anything going on with LunarPages and the other hosting company?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 09:26:38 AM »
I ask because today I've noticed LunarPages have done their site to look a lot like the other hosting company's layout (split image landing page on desktop) and are using the same green branding as the other hosting company; even to the point that both are using #00a63f Green (I inspected element). Bit odd, since LunarPages always used orange.  <spam links removed>

Bit tinfoil hat this but is there an M/A on the way? I guess it might just be lazy web designers or testing a hypothesis that the other hosting company green results in conversion...

Any Updates?????
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 11:57:56 AM by MrPhil »

Offline AdrianAvadani

• zombie
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Royalty
Re: Anything going on with LunarPages and the other hosting company?
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 11:01:24 PM »
Hello,

That's probably a coincidence. The logo remains orange, however our designers decided to play a bit with the colors.
Adrian Avadani
System Administrator Team

Telephone: 1-714-521-8150
Fax: 1-714-521-8195