Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: any email I send from a lunar pages account to a gmail end up in spam  (Read 247 times)

Offline turula2

• Spaceship Navigator
  • Peter in DG
Why does any email I send from a lunar pages account to a gmail account always end up in spam?

Offline MrPhil

• Senior Moderator
  • Berserker Poster
Re: any email I send from a lunar pages account to a gmail end up in spam
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 04:07:09 AM »
Is there any kind of spam report attached to the email? It might tell you if the server it was sent from is listed on a spam blacklist. The recipient can try to "examine the headers" of a "spam" email in their mail reader and see what it says. If your server is blacklisted, open a support ticket with all the information, and support will try to get the server cleared off the blacklist. What is the nature of the emails? Do they contain lots of links, or a number of terms typical of spam? Are you blasting out large numbers of emails at once? Any of those could get it treated as spam. The recipient may be able to "whitelist" your account to have your emails treated as non-spam.

If all else fails, open a ticket and ask if they can check spam blacklists for your server. They might not be able to do this without specific information (from the headers) of which list it's on, but it's worth a try.
Visit My Site

E-mail Me
-= From the ashes shall rise a sooty tern =-