Lunarpages Web Hosting Forum

Author Topic: I don't recive email which have my password  (Read 471 times)

Offline vincitytaymodaimo

I don't recive email which have my password
« on: September 19, 2018, 06:29:26 PM »
For some reason, after signing up to lunarpages.com's webhosting, I still haven't received my password yet, can someone help me?

Offline MrPhil

• Senior Moderator
  • Berserker Poster
Re: I don't recive email which have my password
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 07:14:36 AM »
You could open a support ticket (email to support@lunarpages.com) and give them all the information you have, such as your account name (if you know it), the email account you gave, how you paid (last 4 digits of credit card), etc. They will want to confirm that it's really you who is asking for the password.

If you can, add a second email address to your account (if the first one is on your account) that is independent of Lunarpages (e.g., a gmail or Yahoo account). That way, if your account is down for some reason, you can still communicate with support via the non-LP mail address.

By the way, this forum is not the official support channel. There's no guarantee that they will happen to see a post on the forum. You should use the support ticket system for anything specific to your account (i.e., not a general question). And don't give out sensitive information on the forum... the whole world can see it!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 07:17:18 AM by MrPhil »
Visit My Site

E-mail Me
-= From the ashes shall rise a sooty tern =-