This position will work closely with the development department to create attractive, highly usable interfaces for the company's web applications, as well as attractive web templates.
- Must have extensive experience with Drupal
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash)
- Hand-coding of HTML, CSS
- Experience in user interface design and usability optimization
- Expert awareness of cross-browser issues with regards to building pages
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail regarding both design and copy
- Ability to QA sites for functionality as well as aesthetics
- Basic FTP and server folder management
- 3-5 yrs of professional design experience with strong graphic and web design skills
- Web content writer
Please be sure to include a link to your online portfolio when applying.