This position is for a Call Center Supervisor. We need someone with experience and a proven track record. We offer great benefits and a casual, fun work environment. Local applicants accepted.
- Providing positive leadership
- Managing call volumes, e.g., peak times
- Providing timely notification to management of negative trends, urgency of issue,
or extent of required follow up
- Demonstrating knowledge of organization’s expectations, e.g., internal standards
or service level agreements
- Determining if problem requires action from a higher level of authority
- Delegating appropriate tasks in an effective manner
- Understanding the importance and impact of first call resolution
- Manage, supervise and support a team of system admins within the guidelines of our existing operational processes.
- Oversee and monitor Agent interaction with customers to ensure sales, quality and compliance goals are met or exceeded.
- Engage in active feedback sessions to coach and motivate the team to ensure continuous improvement of sales efforts and program productivity.
- Assess agent performance on current practices to ensure optimal call routing and handling is achieved.
- Conducting team meetings
- Minimum of 1-2 years working as a call center supervisor
- Experience with Linux / Windows servers
- Ability to think on their feet, adapt to changes, and help drive decisions and ownership
- Ability to learn the company's products, and the regulations for our industry
- Ability to learn company's culture and processes
- Positive attitude and ability to work with variety of personalities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for all audience levels, both orally and written
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Outlook & Word