The features of a basic shared hosting package help you know if that web hosting solution is right for your website, but the technology behind those features is what truly powers your site. We pride ourselves on the superb technology of our data centers and servers to bring you the best personal hosting and small business hosting possible.
We experience 99.9% uptime on all servers and network equipment over a 12-month period. That means your website will be up and running at a reasonable speed practically every hour of every day. With that kind of technology behind your basic hosting, you never have to worry about your website’s availability.
State-of-the-Art Data Center
Our facilities are designed with the best systems to make sure our servers run as smoothly as possible all the time. Some of the most important safety and management systems that keep our data centers in top condition include:
- State-of-the-art monitoring system for problem prevention and management
- Real-time data on equipment operation, enabling easy system management and instant problem identification
- Top power and cooling systems
- Best temperature and humidity control, leak detection, and fire protection
- Multiple redundant UPS to allow for true A/B power configuration
- Paralleled N+1 PowerWare UPS modules
- Best-of-breed APC PDU technology
- VESDA early smoke detection
- Pre-action dry pipe fire suppression systems that only fill with water in the event that two or more sensors are triggered in the same zone
- Cooling system designed and managed to meet or exceed ASHRAE standards for data center temperature and humidity
If you manage a high-profile site or handle lots of sensitive information, protection against denial-of-service and distributed denial-of-service attacks is critical to your website and your users. To ensure the safety of your data and the availability of your site to legitimate users, we employ a variety of the best DDoS protection methods, including:
- Intelligent hardware
24/7/365 Server Monitoring
Problems and attacks can happen at any time. To make sure your site doesn’t suffer from problems in our data center, we constantly monitor our servers and equipment with the best systems. And when you have problems with your basic hosting or your site, we’re here to help with our award-winning 24/7 support, so you know your website is in good hands.
Have any questions? Chat with one of our sales reps today to learn more!