17400 Von Karman Ave.
Irvine, CA 92614
Call Us at 877-586-7207
Our Irvine data center is located in the heart of the Orange County corporate community and is ideally suited for single rack colocation to large, private cage installations. This state-of-the-art colocation facility is conveniently located near several major highways and is less than a 10-minute drive from John Wayne Airport (SNA).
- 88,000 sq. ft. (50,000 sq. ft. Raised floor) raw space for individual cabinets and private cage areas
- Zone 4 earthquake-rated reinforced structure with an importance factor of 1.5
- Raised access flooring - 150 PSI
- Air Containment Optimized
- Redundant cooling and power from 140 to 365 watts per sq. ft.
- Firestone reflective white roof rejects solar heat before it enters the building
Building Access and Security
- 24x7x365 building access
- 24x7x365 NOC staff
- State-of-the-art alarm system includes an extensive digital recording network of over 105 high resolution cameras monitoring all entry points and colocation areas with at least 90 days of recorded playback. As many as 300 high resolution cameras will be used once the site is fully built
- Man-trap and biometric security access controlled areas
- Dual mode authentication via badge and biometric hand geometry to access all data center spaces
- State-of-the-art monitoring system provides real-time data on equipment operation, enabling easy system management and instant identification of problems
- Monitoring includes power and cooling systems, as well as temperature, humidity, leak detection and fire protection
- 20 megawatts of expandable utility power capacity — 4 megawatts day one
- 20 megawatts of expandable N+1 power backup — 6 megawatts day one utilizing industry leading Caterpillar diesel generators
- Multiple redundant UPS allow for true A/B power configuration
- Paralleled N+1 PowerWare UPS modules
- Best-of-breed SquareD Switch Gear
- Best-of-breed APC PDU technology
- Multiple carrier options available (AT&T, MCI/Verizon, Level3, AboveNet, XO, Cox, Time Warner Telecom and more)
- Multiple fiber route entrances to building
Fire Detection and Suppression
- VESDA early smoke detection
If you have questions and would like one of our engineers to contact you, please fill out the form below.
* Required field.